Monday, May 28, 2012

Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino


"Joe Fox: The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino." from IMDB


As I placed my order I noticed those small white stick note that contain the "decisions" in boxes from You've got mail! so I asked the employee to give me one for a photo, when I explained why, she had this huge question mark over her forehead LOL, I could not blame her nor justify my passion to picture a quote?! As a new blog idea. You've got mail is one of my ALL TIME favorites , simply touching {:


No comments:

Post a Comment